Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Equity Loans Private Legitimate Private Loans For School With Bad Credit?

Legitimate private loans for school with bad credit? - equity loans private

I applied for a loan SallieMae and took a little, but they need a guarantor, I have many family members, I am tempted mother of 2 and, for nursing school for some time. My husband and I saw how much debt the relationship and financial problems were imposed in default of payment of the loan, we also have medical expenses. What we can do the nursing program is only 1 years when I was just a loan, the money would start again could get, is nursing a career in business. Some lenders will not give me a break, have a house, but of course we have had late payments, but I wonder whether we received a loan and pay off that we lost our house, what they are really no risk because We have equity. All comments are welcome and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment