Thursday, November 12, 2009

Copper Deficiency More Condition_symptoms Zinc And Copper For Acne?

Zinc and copper for acne? - copper deficiency more condition_symptoms

Hello

I suffered from acne in the past few years have tried numerous medications. I was with acne scars after doctors differin to the left and has not ceased. I began taking 50 mg of zinc every day, and I can see a great acne for 2 difference.no weeks.this gave me the opportunity to work on my scars. but this was not prescribed by a physician, I am a little worried about copper deficiency. Can anyone advise me whether I continue to take zinc, and also a little copper supplements? If yes, what is the best supplement? they all have zinc and becomes overloaded. How long can I continue to zinc supplementation? I am a vegetarian, so it would be too little zinc in the diet. Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment