Friday, November 20, 2009

Imagenes Little Pet Shop CosplayHelp: I'm Making The Simplified Black Rose Costume (from .//HACK) And It's Almost Done! Except ...?

CosplayHelp: I'm making the simplified Black Rose costume (from .//HACK) and it's almost done! Except ...? - imagenes little pet shop

... I have no idea how the bra before a T-shirt.

For those of you who know not what they seem, here are two reference images are simplified Rena clothing and costume original Black Rose


Starter: http://ceo-bcn.upc.es/pase/hack/imagenes/rena.gif

Original: http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/hack/art-06-blackrose.jpg


The Faulds (plate or hip), and shell costumes for girls are made of metal. They are made of cardboard Faulds. To preserve the consistency of the material, I've tried one or two cups of fortified breast game board on a strapless bra, but then I realized that there was little support for the breasts, and that the dress was a belt over his left shoulder. Not fixed in position, an ingenious way to access a disk, I forwarded the idea quickly.

It is rare to see a cosplay Rena, and help is not easy to find. If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment