Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cruising Spots Dc What's Been Your Wildest Story With Cops Chasing You Down For Breaking The Law On Your Motorcycle?

What's been your wildest story with cops chasing you down for breaking the law on your motorcycle? - cruising spots dc

Last Thanksgiving, I was visiting cruise on I-95 south to DC to a friend. I was blasting "Mean Machine" by Sugarray and "Jude, Hot Rockin 'Priest on my cruise (I go UNIQ speakers) while driving on the road. Now that I went on the road, I saw a motorcycle race at the 5 riders road. Well, to them a run for their money, I decided to select them with my powers V4 cruiser. Now, the traffic was heavy, and I was behind ninja, because they are mobile and Ducati hit me when I had to start dodging in and out of vehicles. So I started to break the law by the division between the carriages of the train and after the last sport bike, saw a Ford Mustang GT special secret police. It was too late, I give him a good race () does not seem to see, before it finally stopped. At this time I had two police cars behind me. I have a warning for three reasons: He was polite, as he did not know it was illegal to split lanes,

No comments:

Post a Comment