Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cystitis Male My Male Cat Has Cystitis (stones In The Bladder)!! HELP! Need Advise Asap!?

My male cat has Cystitis (stones in the bladder)!! HELP! need advise asap!? - cystitis male

My cat is 3 years with cystitis (bladder stones diagnosed) and was treated with stones drug. He was now 3wks your medication with antibiotics, but also bleeding during urination. He has a catheter into the urinary tract, so that, at least, is the urine to escape the situation.

Our local vet here is consistent with the constant bleeding. Who knows what is wrong and what should we do?

We changed his diet of biscuits for the catfish and rice. It is a fight for my cat to eat it, because he was so accustomed to his cookies, but minerals in the cookie is not good. He lost weight rapidly, and I am concerned. I would like a reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment