Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Passat Diesel Wagon For Sale VW Passat Wagon - Nice Car?

VW Passat Wagon - nice car? - passat diesel wagon for sale

I only purchase vehicles. One of my favorites is the BMW 5 Series Touring Wagon, but I want to save fuel and reduce repair bills.

Honda and Toyota have left the market.

I had a Jetta Wagon. I thought it was a diesel. These possibilities seem to be very difficult to find in $ 6000 cars.

This allows products like the VW Passat. Here is an example;


http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp ...

I would be happy comments from the owners of Passat.

3 comments:

UCANTCME said...

Is not that the owner or repair BUY.

1. Very expensive to repair.

2. Much of the parts can only be purchased by the dealer.

UCANTCME said...

Is not that the owner or repair BUY.

1. Very expensive to repair.

2. Much of the parts can only be purchased by the dealer.

lolcat <3 said...

it would be a good car, except at very high mileage! 2001, you may want to see a with 60,000 miles or less. which are very expensive, even if repaired.

Post a Comment