Sunday, January 24, 2010

Slush Drink Mix Hi There I Have Just Bought A Retro Slush Drinks Machine. And It Says The Recipe Is .....?

Hi there i have just bought a retro slush drinks machine. and it says the recipe is .....? - slush drink mix

Recipe - 1 1 / 2 cup syrup
6 cups water.

What do you mean with the syrup, please? in the UK.

She also says gourmet lemon syrup, strawberries, melon, grapes. ?
How do I make a gourmet iced syrup? What can I do with the strawberries? Water and ice?

I really need help please.

Even where I can the original flavor of the blue and red Slusher please, because I am certain,

and can someone please tell me exactly what I do please margarita and daiquiri mixes, especially the Strawberry Daiquiri.

thank you very much ...

3 comments:

Blue Eyez said...

It is likely that another word for Cordial - Raspberry (red)

Anonymous said...

You do not buy the syrup at the bank.
Candy Machine, enjoy it and muddy.

ralahinn... said...

... http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=ush-an

Post a Comment