Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Starting A Carpentry Business Any Good Websites To Learn Basic Carpentry And Use Of Tools?

Any good websites to learn basic carpentry and use of tools? - starting a carpentry business

I recently received authorization to UNI in the joinery and the stage in the week, but still not how to use tools and learn the basics of carpentry. If you start? I need all the basic tools. You know, I want to start a couple of good pages with the basics, then deepen the understanding about the joinery, building and construction.
We appreciate any help. Cheers.

1 comment:

LucySD said...

Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2006-07 Edition
U.S. Department of Labor | Bureau of Labor Statistics | Bulletin 2600
Carpenters
http://www.bls.gov/oco/print/ocos202.htm
Read the above link for information leaders.
............. Personal note ............................
Most woodworkers have a basic knowledge how to use tools. Of course he needs some practice. You need to be good at math. If you can not read a ruler or tapemeasure is profound.
You should know how to calculate the fractions.
Their skills in mathematics first / Algebra / Geometry / calculation.
Gain experience in measuring and cutting lengths of wood and above all learn to cut Crown Molding especially if you become a master carpenter. All the "How To" shows ... To see how you use these tools.
Remember the little engine that could? .
Open read the link, and the basic skills of learning this.
http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/the-littl ...
I.. .. I think. Can .. I.. .. I think. Can
I am ..VA .. a .. Th .. that .. Yes .. I.. I think I can, I
I think the engine can run a little faster
Personal Note ..... .............
Plan your work and work

Post a Comment