Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Keep Getting Too Small White Bumps On The Inside Of My Virgina Lips Small White Bump Near Nose?

Small White Bump Near Nose? - i keep getting too small white bumps on the inside of my virgina lips

Some time ago I developed this white bump near my nose. I thought nothing of the sort that I am a teenager and assumed that would be a simple button. Well, it was and now is still there. Several months later still, and I am a little upset about it. I am no stranger to pain and so I tried to clean the cut, pricked with needles, I can do to get rid of it. Well, just keep coming back.

Note: If I cut myself there was nothing, it was like a white sheet of hardened skin. Bugger bit strange ...

Well anyway I want to see what could be, why is it that could be if he is a real problem. I doubt that it represents a health risk, because, as long as I have had no problems, but who knows. You know what could be? I got up calcium deposits and not much of this sort is like the color with your fingers (a little lighter than the skin around it for a while), almost as wide as a point on a stream, and no liquid inside.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
I also have one, that sounds like your name is Millie, and a point is a difficult form of fat that are removed by a professional if you remove it just bled and try again. We hope that this information is helpful. What Anne

Anonymous said...

This could be a white dot, I had several people who do well and is simply not there.

Anonymous said...

This could be a white dot, I had several people who do well and is simply not there.

Post a Comment