Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Last Installment Of Student Loan 09 I Am Poor And It's Just Getting Harder And Harder What Do I Do?

I am poor and it's just getting harder and harder what do I do? - last installment of student loan 09

I am lifted a student at the University of Salford, and the rent is received and I Did'nt, much more than a student loan, because he only received a payment of rent does not assess the amount paid and my last payment until does'nt come cultural market until April when they stretched out their payments on that occasion, and I have no income, that I fired from my part time job, I am very worried!

6 comments:

michael5... said...

That is the situation of students, but the formation of character and if you get the money you need to pay more.
It can not be a good job with the study, if you can show the initiative. This is a good time to reflect on survival skills and acting.
Sit on your hands and thinking. Pens and what are the options each time you stay - Shut Your Mouth, if you are absolutely sure that the person May to talk to your problem solved. Come into the world you do not solve your problem.
Now take action. MOVE! Do something!

Good luck and remember that it is their time, do not take it personally. Next year will be somebody else in the same boat, and everything will be fine - but only if you examine the options and take action (I mentionedD before!)

mad cat said...

Stop paying Conflict
a door closes a door opens with a time of faith will be tested for the creator of the word, and everything we DO collar and added at the wrong time, for the life of another employment will be tested shortly, but never poor to be, you can earn more money to do by someone who lost it all, not without a sense of survival, as well
Begin, then, opens on the lookout for a new work with the faith of the other door
Why did you shoot? Why did you shoot?
Check it out, help improve the car, is not jue an improvement of self which in turn is needed in this area of your life, not as if we

Cautious Norm. said...

Go into the game.

smart @ss said...

When you're done after college to be poor will be short, because you should be able to get a good job with his studies. I never went to university, I am poor and without a future. So stay in school.

newgran said...

You have to find another job,
Or if you do not share their home can find a roommate to stock costs

Necrid said...

Find another job
Many vacancies in McDonald's

Post a Comment